Class 1. Roz Notes
NYU 2014 AIDA. Course
What is your vision statement as an artist?
The vision? What does it look like?
to create a digital experience of Themselves as an artist.
Learn to create relationships online.
Find work as an actor online.
Create a social media strategy.
Share valuable actor resources.
1. Mission statement, Short-term long-term goals
2. Performer bio. Vs. personal story
3. Resume/one sheet
4. Headshots ( homemade ) challenge
5. Reel - Auditions on tape
6. Voiceover demo: Traditional Voice Over
7. Social media presence
Create social media accounts and populate them with the entertainment industry, Link them
8. Make a contribution to the entertainment industry it must be unique personal delightful and useful (Use your special skills)
9. Mailing list of friends family fans contacts in the industry
10. Set up Email service mail Chimp Or constant contact
11. Fan letter - Ways to communicate
12. Identify industry standards on the Internet. Information sites. Join the necessary evils. Actors access, IMDb, Casting networks, etc.
13. Internet Home. Tumbler, About.me & Domain name
On camera introductions.
Who are you/what is your current internet presence. note: You will be graded by your growth.
1 interesting fact.
What do you want learn in AIDA.
Homework: introduction on Instagram.
Adjective or adjective phrase descriptions.